Energy Star Appliance Resources in Aberdeen SD
Ace Appliance Parts Repr & Svc
324 Railroad Ave Se
Ken'S Major Appliance & Refrigeration Service
1326 S Main St
Karl'S Tv Audio & Appliance
3315 6th Ave Se Ste 100
Appliance Repair Anytime
908 E Watertown St Ste 4
Rapid City, SD
Dakota Supply Group
1616 Van Dyke Dr
Warren'S Refrigeration & Appliance
412 1st Ave Ne
Lang'S Audio-Tv & Appliance
2705 6th Ave Se
Brick'S Tv & Appliance Repair
2612 S Highway 281
Ohm's Appliance Center
1425 Main Ave S
Langland Home Center Inc
224 Main Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com