Energy Star Appliance Resources in Anchorage AK
Ace Appliance Sales & Service
100 E Fireweed Ln Ste 3
Denali Appliance Service
621 W 54th Ave
Harolds Appliance Service Center
2607 Fairbanks St
Anchor Appliance Repair
6634 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste D
Amco Appliance Repair
2607 W 31st Ave Apt 4
Allen & Petersen Cooking & Appliance Center
3002 Seward Hwy
Chuck'S Appliance Repair
5020 Fairbanks St
Alaska Appliance Installers
5137 Sillary Cir
Eagle Appliance Service Center
1010 E 27th Ave
Discount Appliance Center
500 Muldoon Rd Ste 7
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com