Energy Star Appliance Resources in Ashland KY
Perkins Don Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
2208 High St
D J'S Kitchen Corner
5350 State Route 5
Wellman Appliance Repair
2138 Galloway St
4888 Waverly Rd
Adkins Appliance & Refrigeration Service
712 Mary St
Slone Premium Appliances
2432 Greenup Ave
Denny'S Appliance Service
216 Iowa St
11901 Midland Trail Rd
923 19th St W
2402 Johnstown Rd
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com