Energy Star Appliance Resources in Augusta GA
Augusta Home Appliance
1939 Walton Way
HH Gregg Appliances Inc
207 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy
Appliance Pros Of Augusta
2818 Keeling Place
1972 Minor Pl
4471 Columbia Road B-5
C & L Used Appliances
3301 Milledgeville Rd
James Refrigeration & Appl Svc
817 Quail Ct
3273 Deans Bridge Rd
Kelley Appliance Center
191 Baston Rd
Dunagan's Sewing and Vacuum
1536 Whiskey Rd.
Central Vacuum installation new or existing
M-F 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Prices and/or Promotions
Vary depending on home
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com