Energy Star Appliance Resources in Austell GA
Consolidated Container Company
95 West Crescentville Road
Data Provided by:
1120 Cliff Crest Ct Sw
around the house appliance repair
1120 cliff crest court
Hvac Sales And Service
5210 Industrial Ct Se
Rent & Buy
3240 S Cobb Dr Se Ste R
Around The House - Appliance Repair Atlanta
1120 Cliffcrest Ct.
refrigerator repair, washer repair, dryer repair, ice maker repair, garbage disposal repair, dishwasher repair, stove repair
Appliance Parts & Service
792 Sandtown Rd Sw
H H Gregg Appliances Inc
2784 Cumberland Blvd Se
3008 Olympic Industrial Dr Se
3791 S Cobb Dr Se
Data Provided by:
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com