Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bardstown KY
Hamlin & Kersey Audio-Video & Appliance
1708 S Main St
Appliance Service Of Lexington
3986 Toronto Ct
Smith Ken Appliance Service
4060 Buckner Ln
Knochelmann Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing-Service Experts
615 W 9th St
Appliance Distributors Inc
1701 Jaggie Fox Way
Lessenberry Do It Center
1010 W Main St
Denny'S Appliance Service
216 Iowa St
Larry'S Appliance Service
1203 Saint John Rd
3000 Clark St
Duvall Appliance Parts Co Inc
213 S Main St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com