Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bardstown KY
1851 W Highway 192 London
289 Larch Ln
Appliance Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Samsung Appliance Repair & parts, Appliance Installation
7 Days A Week From 9am To 9pm
Lessenberry Do It Center
1010 W Main St
Denny'S Appliance Service
216 Iowa St
A Hometown Appliance Service
1507 Nutwood St
Bowling Green, KY
Bluegrass Appliance Svc
734 Girkin Rd
Bowling Green, KY
116 W University Dr
Advantage Appliance Service
528 W Dixie Ave Ste 107
Bundy Maytag Home Appliance Center
1605 S Main St
Corken Steel Products Company
322 W 3rd St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com