Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bardstown KY
Smith Ken Appliance Service
4060 Buckner Ln
Byrd'S Appliance Service
3471 Happy Valley Rd
Knochelmann Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing-Service Experts
615 W 9th St
Farmer's Appliance Parts & Service
1308 E 18th St
H H Gregg Appliances Inc
2475 Scottsville Rd
Bowling Green, KY
Affordable Appliances Sales & Service
10956 Dixie Hwy
JJ's Appliance & Electrical LLC
424 Hill Ave
Gene'S Tv Service
2116 S Main St
Dollar General Corporation
240 Keller Rd
Score Louisville Sm Bus Admin
240 Bennett Cir
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com