Energy Star Appliance Resources in Beatrice NE
Mora Appliance Service Corp
PO Box 758
Grand Island, NE
Bellevue Rental Center
801 Fort Crook Rd N
601 Galvin Rd S
Don'S Appliance Center
702 E 25th St
Kohl's Department Store
8909 S 71st Plz
103 E Norfolk Ave
Sears Hometown Store
2440 Cornhusker Rd
Alan Mitchell'S Appliance
2816 N 48th St
Hoffman'S Used Appliances
4734 Adams St
Boardman'S Furniture & Pawn
709 W Phillip Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com