Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bemidji MN
Naylor Brand Source
1430 Paul Bunyan Dr NW
1056 Thomas Rd Sw
Sears Roebuck & Co
2722 Paul Bunyan Dr Nw
Naylor Heating & Refrigeration
1430 Paul Bunyan Dr Nw
Higgins Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
1632 Bemidji Ave N
PO Box 1328
NAYLOR'S BRANDSOURCE APPLIANCE, ELECTRONICS & MATTRESSES
1430 PAUL BUNYAN DR NW
APPLIANCE, MATTRESS, FLAT PANEL TV, RECLINERS
9-5:30 M-F, 10-4:30 SAT
Prices and/or Promotions
BETTER PRICES THAN ANY BOX STORE
Mjb Home Center
418 Beltrami Ave Nw
Vacuum & Sew Center
219 3rd St Nw
3811 Jacks Rd Nw
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com