Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bennington VT
Recycle North Household Goods Store
266 Pine St
112 North St
15 Highland Ave
Richland Appliance Sales & Service & Parts
4 Howard St
Appliance & Refrigeration Service
144 Woodstock Ave
180 Flynn Ave Ste 5
Stevens Gas Service
189 Colchester Rd
Essex Junction, VT
Best Appliance & Kitchens
120 Woodstock Ave Ste 3
Countywide Appliance & Refrigeration Service
11 Northshore Dr
303 Us Route 4 E
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com