Energy Star Appliance Resources in Berwick PA
Mckain'S Joe Used Appliances Service
310 Center Ave
48 Colonnade Way
State College, PA
6434 Castor Ave
447 W Chester Pike
18 East Baltimore Street
Diehl Appliance Inc
1015 Union Blvd
Rick'S Same Day Appliance Service
413 Harrington Rd
Pittman's Western Wear & Tack
13775 Molly Pitcher Highway
1770 Stefko Blvd Ste 2
Best Buy Corporation
871 E. Lancaster Avenue
Ink & Toner Drop-off
We also recycle, rechargable batteries, cables, wiring, cords, game controllers
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com