Energy Star Appliance Resources in Blytheville AR
Ladd's Appliance Serv
3004 Miramar Dr
Pine Bluff, AR
Conway Equipment Rentals & Sales
1100 E Oak St
G L C Appliance Serv
PO Box 443
Alco Discount Department Stores
1540 Malvern Ave
Hot Springs National Park, AR
A Service & Tech Appliance Parts
2901 Chapman Ave
Craft Propane Inc
3203 Dan Ave
National Home Centers-City Of
1509 E Main St
Jim'S Vacuum Cleaner Clinic
1007 N College Ave
El Dorado, AR
Metro Appliances & More
8800 Maumelle Blvd
North Little Rock, AR
Wal Mart Distribution Center
5801 Sw Regional Airport Blvd
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com