Energy Star Appliance Resources in Bozeman MT
B & B Appliances
2104 N Rouse Ave
Harrington'S Attic Used And New Furniture
212 S Wallace Ave
Jonny'S Appliance Repair
129 Prospect Loop At 4 Corners
3380 White Rock Rd
Allbrands Appliance Service
2825 Stockyard Rd
Bozeman Tv Furniture & Appliance
511 N 7th Ave
Vanns Video & Appliance
3406 Laramie Dr
Burton'S Warehouse Showroom Inc
2450 US Highway 93 S
2019 Cromwell Dixon Ln
Advantage Appliance Sales & Repair Inc
1317 Howell St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com