Energy Star Appliance Resources in Campbellsville KY
289 Larch Ln
Samsung Appliance Parts & Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Appliance Repair
7 days a week 9:00am to 9:00pm
Gregg Appliances, Inc.
4141 Outer Loop
Home Express Sales & Lease
4360 S Highway 27 Ste A
Duvall Appliance Parts Co Inc
213 S Main St
Dunn's Appliance Service
1827 Willis Ave
Dollar General Corporation
240 Keller Rd
Best Buy Owensboro
5101 Frederica St Ste 1
375 Sunset Blvd
Leo Jones & Son Htg & Coolg
2001 N Main St
Perkins Don Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
2208 High St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com