Energy Star Appliance Resources in Chickasha OK
Budget Home Furnishings & Appliances
1639 S Main St
Broken Arrow, OK
Wall'S Bargain Center
806 Arlington Ctr
B & J Appliance & Tv
210 W Randolph Ave
Claremore Appliance Repair
20282 E 440rd
In-home repair of washers,dryers,refrigerators,freezers,oven,stove,dishwasher,icemaker,disposal,compactor
9 to 5 Weekdays Sat noon to 5 Closed Sundays
Prices and/or Promotions
Service call $75
Rent A Center
2711 W Owen K Garriott Rd
811 Sw Lee Blvd
Appliance Service Center
100 S Elm Pl
Broken Arrow, OK
B & L Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
1907 W Mcmurtry Rd
Alpha Omega Appliance Repair
1911 136th Ave Se
J & J Appliances
918-428-6706 OR 918-437-6706
3242 N Peoria Ave
9a - 5:30p
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com