Energy Star Appliance Resources in Clinton IA
3195 Hughes Ct
Broadway Home Appliance
3131 Avenue A
Council Bluffs, IA
705 Highway 1 W
Iowa City, IA
Graybar Electric Company Inc
5008 Tremont Ave
A Appliance Repair Inc
103 Payton Ave
Des Moines, IA
Lowe'S Home Improvement Warehouse Of West Des Moines
450 S Jordan Creek Pkwy
West Des Moines, IA
Cedar Valley Used Appliance Sales & Service
42 Franklin St
4730 Sergeant Rd
Sioux City, IA
Bob & Mary Schweitzer
1627 Liberty Ave
Kohl's 623 Ankeny
1935 Se Delaware Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com