Energy Star Appliance Resources in Cranston RI
Blaine Sewing Machine Centers Incorporated
1280 Oaklawn Ave
RI Appliance Center
108 Atwood Ave
150 Hillside Rd
All City Appliance Repair
747 Pontiac Ave
TV & Appliances By Dee
489 Reservoir Ave
All Brands Vacuum
711 Oaklawn Ave
J & J Hardware and Appliaces
125 Sockanosset Cross Roads
Appliance and Hardware Supplier and Installer
8:00 T0 4:30
Distributor Corporation Of Newengland
999 Pontiac Ave
Frank DeClementes Inc
489 reservoir ave
Paul'S Appliance Repairs
211 N Country Club Dr
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com