Energy Star Appliance Resources in Elkhart IN
Ras Appliance Service
4505 Wyland Dr
All Seasons Rv Appliance Parts & Service
1150 Mitchell Jellison Dr
Frank-Lin Premiums Inc Appliances & Electronics
57342 Ne Ce Dah Dr
Joe'S Appliance Service
4015 Rosemont Pl
Higley Tv & Appliance
2901 Cassopolis St
Jerry Stump Appliance Svc
1608 Lane Ave
Frank Lin Premiums Inc Appliances & Electronics
57342 Ne Ce Dah Dr
Bob'S Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
53586 County Road 1
ACC Climate Control
22428 Elkhart East Blvd
Ed'S Appliance Store
2017 Shaffer Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com