Energy Star Appliance Resources in Fairbanks AK
Appliance Repair Fairbanks AK
340 1st Ave
8 am - 6 pm
Kic Tither Unlimited LLC
3000 Peger Rd
I N S E R C O
2017 S Cushman St
Golden North Home Center
PO Box 10267
Glacier Refrigeration Service Co
PO Box 81738
3215 Industrial Ave
Arrow Appliances & Electronics
700 23rd Ave
418 3rd St
Commercial Refrigeration Specialists Inc
PO Box 84368
Eagle Appliance Service Center
1010 E 27th Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com