Energy Star Appliance Resources in Harrisonburg VA
Tv & Appliance Center
43 S Liberty St
Landes Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
101 W Mosby Rd
Perry'S Appliance Inc
1030 W Market St
H J'S Appliance Service
767 Hughes Ln
Blevins Appliance Service
811 Stuart St
Doves Camper Sales
2136 Rawley Pike
1820 Evelyn Byrd Ave
Park View Appliance Service Inc
1017 College Ave
Kunz Appliance Center
921 Chicago Ave
May Supply Company
202 N Liberty St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com