Energy Star Appliance Resources in Hazard KY
Dollar General Corporation
240 Keller Rd
Magically Repaired Appliance Service
4026 Anna Sandhill Rd
Bowling Green, KY
E-Town Appliance Service
211 S Main St
289 Larch Ln
Samsung Appliance Parts & Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Appliance Repair
7 days a week 9:00am to 9:00pm
Aaron'S Sales & Lease Ownership
3101 Irvin Cobb Dr
All Vacuum Center
2446 Anderson Rd Ste 5
Eubanks Electrical Supply Inc
701 S Main St
D J'S Kitchen Corner
5350 State Route 5
Central Kentucky Microwave & Appliance Repairs
2009 Family Cir
Duvall Appliance Parts Co Inc
213 S Main St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com