Energy Star Appliance Resources in Honolulu HI
1007 Dillingham Blvd
Family Discount Appliance
Online Business Honolulu Area Delivery
Shipman Service and Repairs
3206 Ahinahina Street
Oahu Appliance & Refrigeration, Llc
4235 Halupa St
All Area Appliance
Aaron's Sales & Lease Ownership
555 North King St
Better Home Appliances Inc
3470 Waialae Ave Ste 7
Singha Furniture & Appliances
944 Ahua St Apt C
API Refrigeration/AC & Appliance Services Inc
45-781 Kamehameha Hwy
Shobu's Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Inc
45-616 Apuakea St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com