Energy Star Appliance Resources in Kalispell MT
Larry'S Appliance Services
55 Hawthorn Ave
Best Buy Kalispell
2407 US Highway 93 N
Ink & Toner Drop-off
We also recycle, rechargable batteries, cables, wiring, cords, game controllers
Cates Appliance Sales & Repair Plus
805 1/2 W Center St
2185 US Highway 2 E
Biggs Home Refrigeration
750 Addison Sq
Sears Retail Store-Authorized Dealer
1105 US Highway 2 W
Brand Source Appliance Repair
2460 US Highway 93 S
Blocks Bud Service & Appliance
9 S Meridian Rd
Montana Sweetgrass Etc
P.O. Box 203
Sweetgrass Braids and Products
Burton'S Warehouse Showroom Inc
2450 US Highway 93 S
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com