Energy Star Appliance Resources in Mandan ND
Rodgers Appliance Incorporated
2910 E Broadway Ave
Dakota Appliance Inc
222 S 11th St
Corwin Churchill Appliance Inc
309 N 3rd St
Fleck'S Furniture And Appliance
PO Box 1133
Jcpenney Department Store
850 Kirkwood Mall
Mr Appliance Of Bismarck-Mandan
2910 East Broadway Ave No 17
Advantage Appliance & Electronics Inc
2009 E Main Ave
Advantage Appliance & Electronics Inc.
2009 East Main Ave
Appliance & Furniture Rentall
1018 S 12th St
Jc Penney Portraits
850 Kirkwood Mall
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com