Energy Star Appliance Resources in Marion NC
1180 Blowing Rock Rd
Affordable Heating & Cooling Inc
1600 Forest Hills Rd W
Best Buy Burlington
1465 University Dr
Red House Furniture Mobile Phone
502 S Elm St
High Point, NC
5619 Hillsborough St
Appliance Repair, Washer Repair,Used Washer and Dryer, Dryer Repair, Appliance Store
Monday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Tuesday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Wednesday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Thursday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Saturday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Sunday: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Smoky Mountain Appliance, Inc.
992 Graham Rd.
Mountain Home And Hearth
4912 US Highway 421 S
1911 E. Ozark Avenue
A Plus Appliance Service & TV Repair
3436 S. New Hope Rd Suite I
appliances and tv's any brand
Bill'S Discount Appliances
4202 E Geer St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com