Energy Star Appliance Resources in Pahrump NV
Sears Roebuck & Co
1281 E Calvada Blvd
781 Center St
Jcpenney Department Store
1201 S Loop Rd
4348 Leeward Ln
Appliance Repair-Mountain Vista
14455 Virginia Foothills Dr
Hometown Brand Center
441 S Frontage Rd
Jack'S Appliance Service
PO Box 2282
Boulder City Appliance Repair
806 Buchanan Boulevard # 115
Boulder City, NV
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
2255 Last Chance Rd
Sam'S Tv & Appliance
244 E Winnie Ln
Carson City, NV
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com