Energy Star Appliance Resources in Petal MS
Appliances Etc LLC
5635 Old Hwy 42
Speed, Charles S
511 North St
All Good Appliance
15 Pettis Dr
B & S Appliance & Abbey Carpet
6763 U S Highway 98
Riverwood Home Appliances
4700 Hardy St
A Fireplace Wholesale
1507 N Main St
Blossman Propane Gas & Appliance
5536 Highway 42
Grover Brothers Restaurant & Grocery Equipment Co
1500 N Main St
4600 Hardy St
Cowboy Maloney's Electric City
4700 Hardy St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com