Energy Star Appliance Resources in Pleasant Grove UT
Al Appliance & Air
770 N 1200 W
906 E 900 S
Aaron's Direct Maytag Home Appliance Center
325 S State St
Maytag Home Appliance Center
325 S State St
Washer Repair Specialists
105 S State St #214
Washer Repair, Washer & Dryer Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Washing Machines Repair Service, Washer & Dryer Repair Service
mon - fri : 7am - 7pm sat : 9am - 2pm
Best Buy Appliance
665 N State St
Ink & Toner Drop-off
We also recycle, rechargable batteries, cables, wiring, cords, game controllers
1533 S State St
Appliance Repair Specialist
1434 West 800 South
Pioneer Appliance Service
621 S 1200 W
309 E University Pkwy
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com