Energy Star Appliance Resources in Pocatello ID
Dell'S Home Appliance & Mattress Center
355 E Center St
Dependable Moving Service Llc
1261 Wilson Ave Ste 39
Dell'S Home Appliance-Mttrss
355 E Center St
3677 Highway 30 W
Salmon River Diesel
14129 W Hwy 30
1580 Yellowstone Ave
Fred Meyer Jewelers
800 Yellowstone Ave
3945 Pole Line Rd
Rapid Appliance Repair
PO Box 866
Pine Ridge Mall
4155 Yellowstone Ave
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com