Energy Star Appliance Resources in Princeton WV
Braunlichs Whirlpool Sls & Svc
1073 Main St
Sears Housewares Small Appliances
214 Monroe St
General Appliance Service
210 View Point Lane
Adkins Appliance & Refrigeration Service
712 Mary St
165 View Point Ln
After Hours Appliance Repair
12 E Cove Ave
923 19th St W
2008 7th Ave
Scratch And Dntst Appliances
244 7th Ave
Allens Htg Coolg & Appl Serv
RR 2 Box 312g
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com