Energy Star Appliance Resources in Starkville MS
500 Mallory Ln
Badcock Home Furniture & More
416 Highway 12 W
622 Highway 12 E
Mcallister Steve & Son-Appliance Parts & Service
3724 7th St
Mid-America Appliance Parts Center
2167 Stateline Rd W
414 Highway 12 W
Southern Pipe & Supply Co
1311 Louisville St
West Point TV & Appliance Co
215 E Main St
West Point, MS
B And S Appliance
920 Cedar Lake Rd
2307 Old Marion Rd
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com