Energy Star Appliance Resources in Troutdale OR
21755 Se Stark St
Best Buy Gresham
1148 Nw Norman Ave
Ink & Toner Drop-off
We also recycle, rechargable batteries, cables, wiring, cords, game controllers
Portland General Electric Company
335 Ne Roberts Ave
27730 Se Orient Dr
3746 NE 42nd Ave
Sandy Home Appliances
150 Nw 20th St
Stark's Vacuum Cleaner Sales & Service
240 Nw Division St
Ed Day's Appliance Repair
27730 Se Orient Dr
Aarons Sales & Lease Ownership
16140 Se Division St
18112 Ne 18th St
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com