Energy Star Appliance Resources in Williston ND
Aaron's Sales & Lease Owner Ship
1900 S Washington St
Grand Forks, ND
Nodak Appliances & Electronics
3515 Main Ave
1602 45th St N
Tim'S Appliance Service Inc
PO Box 3142
Advantage Appliance & Electronics Inc
2009 E Main Ave
3120 25th St S
Jc Penney Portraits
850 Kirkwood Mall
Maytag - Advantage Appliance
1224 4th Ave Nw
101 22nd St S
A-1 Laundry Equipment
1401 12th Ave S Frnt
Grand Forks, ND
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com