Energy Star Appliance Resources in Wilson NC
Affordable Heating & Cooling Inc
1600 Forest Hills Rd W
Bass Appliance Service
3201 Airport Blvd Nw Ste B
Dwight's TV Appliance & Furniture
421 Ward Blvd
Scale Equipment & Services
5956 Long Branch Rd
Bryant Appliance Service & Parts
2830 Lancaster Rd Nw
Bruce Foods Corporation
2202 Charleston St Se
Belk Department Store 368
3401 Raleigh Road Pkwy W Ste 2c
Durward Stancil Inc Sales & Service
3425 Ward Blvd
Frank's New & Used Furniture
1305 Herring Ave Ne
Roy's Repair Service
5544 Crepe Myrtle Ct
Energy Star Appliance Resources in
ENERGY STAR Qualified Freezers
ENERGY STAR qualified freezers require about half as much energy as freezer models manufactured before 1993. ENERGY STAR qualified freezers provide energy savings without sacrificing the features you want.
Two reasons why you should consider an ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and/or freezer when you are looking to replace your current kitchen appliances.
- ENERGY STAR compact freezers use at least 20% less energy than required by current federal standards. Compact freezers are also great when you have a smaller space to work with in your kitchen.
- ENERGY STAR qualified freezer models use at least 10% less energy than required by current federal standards. Qualified freezer models are available in three configurations:
- upright freezers with automatic defrost
- upright freezers with manual defrost
- chest freezers with manual defrost only
Remember, saving energy prevents pollution. You may also be interested to know that you can reduce the amount of energy your freezer uses, whether with a standard or an ENERGY STAR qualified freezer model:
- To allow air to circulate around the condenser coils, leave a space between the wall or cabinets and the freezer and keep the coils clean.
- Make sure the door sea...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreenandSave.com